- God is number one... and das' All.
- Don't pray to nuthin' or nobody... jus' God.
- Don't cuss nobody... 'specially da Good Lord.
- When it be Sunday... pass yo'self by God's House.
- Yo mama an' yo daddy dun did it all... lissen to dem.
- Killin' duck an' fish, das' OK... people - No!
- God done give you a wife... sleep wit' jus' her.
- Don't take nobody's boat... or nuttin' else.
- Don't go wantin' somebody's stuff.
- Stop lyin'... yo tongue gonna fall out yo mouf!
The fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ is straightforward and clear. The Lord reasons with us in plainness and simplicity. He desires that we might be made partakers of glories, which are to be revealed D&C 133:57.
“I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell.” 2 Nephi 33:6.
“By small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.” Alma 37:6.
This simple version of the 10 commandments is on many different sites. We don't know whom to credit for the original content.