A witness from God can be relied upon. As you read our thoughts, beliefs, and experiences, we invite you to obtain a witness for yourself. If something we say or imply does not ring true, then you should feel no obligation to accept it. Life is an individual and unique journey with God. Although we can help and encourage each other, we need to be careful not to come between God and another person.

Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

God's Wheel

Sit back, relax for a moment, and carefully listen to the Lord. Let Him take your steering wheel. I believe that as you believe in His word, exercise faith by acting accordingly, He will teach you, ask you to sacrifice your unneeded "favorites", and take you on a higher road that may surprise you.


God's Wheel

God says to me with a kind of smile, 
'Hey how would you like to be God awhile 
And steer the world?' 
'Okay,' says I, 'I'll give it a try. 
Where do I set? 
How much do I get? 
What time is lunch? 
When can I quit?' 
'Gimme back that wheel,' says God. 
'I don't think you're quite ready yet.'

by Shel Silverstein



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting